Design, print and mail … these are the three steps it takes for direct mail.
The purpose of direct mail is to communicate a message to the recipient and elicit a response. Our professional staff makes sure your direct mail project is a success. From graphic design, mailing list selection, printing method, personalization and data management, 1800Printme.com is your perfect one-stop resource.
Full Range of Services and Fulfillment
We offer the latest technology, industry expertise and excellent customer service to provide our clients with efficient, cost-effective mailing services.
- Database Management
- List Conversion
- CASS Certification
- Postal Presorting
- Duplication Elimination
- Custom Programming
- Document Personalization
- Laser Printing (Continuous and Cut Sheet)
Lettershop & Fulfillment:
- Bursting & Folding
- Card Affixing
- Label Affixing
- Wafer Sealing
- Match Mailing
The Mailing List
The mailing list might be the most important element of the direct mail piece. As a provider of business and consumer data, 1800Printme.com provides the highest-quality mailing lists available. We will help you identify the best audience of prospective businesses and consumers.
Make It Pop When It’s Personalized!
Using inkjet technology or digital printing, we can personalize your direct mailing material to yield a higher response rate.
- Customizing envelopes or postcards
- Personalizing and applying Post-It notes
- Integrating personalized cards with fun features such as scratch off, peel off, etc.
- Creating exciting outer packaging. If you mail your message in tubes, funky envelopes or small boxes, they will be opened!